Community post

Discussion

Paranoid at 13 dpo

I found out I was pregnant 4 days ago and got my first blood draw on Thursday I have to wait until tomorrow to get the second draw to make sure my levels are rising appropriately. I feel awful today though, nausea, diarreah, lower back pain, tender breasts, tired.

I am really hoping that my Monday draw shows a normal rise so o can try to relax a little. Thursdays draw was at 10 dpo and it was 66 hcg/miu.

I just had DH go buy more pregnancy tests so I can see if the line is getting darker. I hate being this nervous.

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Just took the test and for the first time it showed up wicked fast and was by far darker. *sigh of Relief*

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

The new year seems to be bringing good news to so many, I am so happy for you! I hope you can now relax, let it all sink in and enjoy the next nine months. Please keep us updated on how you are doing and take care of yourself xx

8 years ago

Thank you!! I will be honest I probably won't totally relax until I am 11 or 12 weeks as that is the latest I have miscarried.

But... As of right now I am elated and relieved... And the cramping has subsided. Yaya

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo