Posts by kaitlyngrace814

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

VERY Vivid Dreams about Babies.

Is anyone else having extremely realistic dreams of babies lately? I'm waiting to ovulate and for the last few ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Implantion bleeding and cramping? Am I pregnant?

My breasts have been a little sore and I'm a little queasy. Yesterday, when I went to the restroom, I noticed ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

8 dpo

I'm 8 dpo today. I took a test but it was negative. (I kinda expected it to be. I just wanted to get it out of ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Implantation Bleeding??

I'm 9 dpo today. (Used an digital OPK to confirm O) I've been pregnant once before but sadly, I lost him at 5 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

What's wrong with me..?

I'm using the Clearblue OPK that's supposed to tell you been you're 4 days from O, but occuring to my cycle.. ...

7 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Should I just stop? I feel crushed.

My husband and I have done the deed every day since my period stopped except three because we couldn't those d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Help PLEASE?

I'm pretty sure I'm 5 days away from ovulation. My hubby and I have been making love every night except for tw ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle #3

My miscarriage in September broke me in two. I didn't wait to try anymore. Now, three cycles later, we are goi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages