Community post

Discussion

What's wrong with me..?

I'm using the Clearblue OPK that's supposed to tell you been you're 4 days from O, but occuring to my cycle.. I should be 4 days away. I have my normal side cramps and I'm having a lot more EWCM than I was yesterday. I don't understand why I'm still having the little circle instead of a smiley face. It's bad enough all my hpt are BFNs... Apparently I can't even get a + OPK...

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I use that kind too and this cycle I went from blank circle to fixed smiley, no flashing smiley at all! That might happen to you too. I'd say do the deed to be safe but keep on with the opks too and see what happens. Good luck!

9 years ago

I'd read about it but I didn't think it was very common. The article I read made it sound like it never happens. Thank you. That helped a lot. :D

9 years ago • Post starter

Same happened to me. I never got a blinking smiley, just a solid. :-/... Frustrating that you pay the big bucks and get the same result a dollar store test can give you. I don't buy them anymore. I buy a box of answer tests, start testing once a day till I see a hint of a line, then test twice a day once in the afternoon with second urine and once at night. But listen to your body. You are most fertile when ewcm or anything slippery and clear is present! An opk isn't always the answer. Just have fun! If your having sex three times a week through your whole cycle, your covering your bases.

Mill

9 years ago

We've been making love every day since my period stopped. I'm having a lot of EWCM and little cramps. I'm going to keep using this one until I either get a smiley face or run out of strips but I'm not buying another one. It's making me too anxious and worried. I was scared that I wasn't ovulating but my body says I am. I think it'll just stick to the every day routine and pray. Thanks girls. :D

Two days away from ovulation and still nothing. Honestly I see one more negative test, I am going to freaking scream!!

Finally got a flashing smiley face this morning! XD

Got a solid smiley face today.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo