Community post

Question

Should I just stop? I feel crushed.

My husband and I have done the deed every day since my period stopped except three because we couldn't those days. I bought an OPK but I'm pretty sure the stupid thing will never be postitive. (Also my opinion of hpts right now.) We're gonna to continue do it everyday until my next period. Honestly, is there a chance or am I just worrying for nothing? I'm so tired of seeing negative tests that I'm literally going to scream if I see one more. Please tell me there is still has a point... because I'm starting to just want to stop trying. It's killing me emotionally.

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Honey, I hear your cry for help but need more info. Do u have regular cycles, how long are they etc?

9 years ago

I would not bd every day to begin with. If you can't rely on OPKs and are not tracking ovulation any other way bd only every other day and you will be covered no matter when you ovulate. Don't give up your TTC efforts. Have you tried BBT charting? It is very helpful to many. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

My OPK finally turned positive this morning. I'm using the Clearblue one that's supposed to be able to tell you four days ahead of time. I saw the flashing smiley face! :D

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo