Community post

Discussion

Help PLEASE?

I'm pretty sure I'm 5 days away from ovulation. My hubby and I have been making love every night except for two and are planning on continuing this trend. (sorry if tmi) I'm having a little bit of a pain in my left side. My ovulation test is supposed to be able to show my FOUR most fertile days, so today wouldn't have been able to show up, right? (plz correct me if I'm wrong.) Anyway, my question is that I'm not seeing a whole lot of eggwhite CM. Is that a bad thing??? Should I be? I don't usually track it, but I'm curious. This close to ovulation, shouldn't there be eggwhite CM instead of watery??? Thanks in advance.

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think so but I also think our cycles can be off by a day or two and the EWCM may be on its way soon. I am waiting for the pink line still! I am on day fourteen of my cycle and was expecting to see more signs of ovulation by now. This waiting game is soooooo hard sometimes. Actually ALWAYS!

9 years ago

I've seen a lot more EWMC today.

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo