Posts by miss_sassy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

DPO unknown, CD 26

It seems like everyone is getting pregnant at work. Even women who are in their late 30s to 40s. So I guess th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle 6 - 23 DPO

Nervously waiting, I have another 6 days until AF is supposed to show. I have been faithfully temping every d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle 6 - Day 13

Well here I am again, anticipating my next TWW! Trying to be more optimistic, I have a 1 year wedding annivers ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Do you get pelvic cramps?

I have been experiencing sharp pelvic cramps for about three days now, and only when I sneeze or laugh, and no ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10 DPO - Cycle 5

I am symptom watching, because what else can I do while I'm waiting?! Luckily the holidays allowed for distrac ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle day 16

Husband and I did the bd yesterday and the day before, and I suspect I may ovulate today or tomorrow. So of co ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does your DH balk during O-time?

Ladies, I'm going to be honest--I am frustrated. To my gals out there who are actually TTC and understand the ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cervix soft and high before ovulation?

I'm supposed to ovulate around day 18/19, but at CD 11 (today), my cervix is soft high and with chunky CM. I c ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Does your cycle increase too?

I have been off of Nuvaring for the past three months and it seems that my cycles have been getting longer by ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

9 - 11 DPO Gals

Anyone want to buddy up with me? I'd love to build a connection with someone else trying at this time... Me ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago