Community post

Journal

10 DPO - Cycle 5

I am symptom watching, because what else can I do while I'm waiting?! Luckily the holidays allowed for distraction from my obsessing.... Let me just preface all of this by saying I know the below could be PMS--but normally aside from being moody, I don't normally experience these.

So far, here is what I'm experiencing:

- Sore breasts--I keep getting zings of pain under my boobs, and burning nipples. My areolas seem to be larger and more brown, and swollen, with Montgomery's tubercles. No veins yet.
- Bowel movements--I have been vacillating between constipation and diarrhea, and very gassy at times. Very sexy and fun for me and the DH lol.
- Food aversion--I used to be a cheeseburger/hotdog kind of girl, and now all I want are chicken sandwiches and lots of carbs. I think this more to do with the smell than the taste. I was walking outside a restaurant that my brain was telling smelled like delicious onion and beef, but my stomach was saying absolutely no. My sisters even commented on how good it smelled.
- Cramping--This is something really odd that I haven't experienced until now. I was on my back and I sneezed, and the worst pelvic cramp of my life happened, I thought I pulled a muscle. It was painful for about a full minute. It happened again yesterday when I was sitting in my car and I laughed.
- I had this last month before I m/c: yesterday the back of my upper thigh was super sensitive, to the point where sitting or touching it felt like I was being burned.
- Back ache--I am on 10 DPO as you can surmise from my title, and may have an implantation dip today. My back has been aching atrociously, and I feel particularly bloated.
- BBT: oh boy, this is all over the place, partly because I have not had great sleep and wake up at different hours, and because I may have hypothyroidism and have really low BBT. I'm getting tested this week, hopefully I have some answers either way.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

That all sounds really positive, we can drive ourselves crazy in the TWW! I've lost track of the amount of hours spent looking to see if nips/bbs are bigger :). Good luck with the thyroid test and FX you have some good news in a few days! Xxx

9 years ago

I know, the obsession has been quite the roller coaster! Thanks HecRed, I'm almost at the end of my wait.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo