Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Cycle 6 - Day 13

Well here I am again, anticipating my next TWW! Trying to be more optimistic, I have a 1 year wedding anniversary/10 year relationship anniversary coming up in May, I've planned a big trip and am excited about that. I'm trying to think of it as not a big deal if I am not pregnant in the next 4 months because I'll be able to enjoy myself and soak in the romance :) I'm feeling happier this cycle, not so manic about checking symptoms and signs, but am temping still. That has actually been very interesting, because I've been temping more consistently at the same time, and my temps at a result have been around the same temps so far. So if there's a pattern, I will hopefully see it this time. Oh, and I have tried preseed, which has greatly improved our bding. It's amazing stuff that I'm happy to use even w/out ttc. I'm also drinking green tea a lot, and cut out the coffee, which hasn't been great on my fatigue, but my skin and under eye circles seem to have improved, so there is that...*smiling*

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo