Community post

Discussion

Does your cycle increase too?

I have been off of Nuvaring for the past three months and it seems that my cycles have been getting longer by a day each month.

Has anyone else experienced this after coming off of BC?

This month (3rd cycle), my period is now two days past my due date, so I am about 13 dpo, and on cycle day 30. I'm hoping I'll have a BFP around the corner, but with my cycle being so inconsistent, I have no way of knowing when AF will show up :/ I am starting to chart my BBT, as checking my CP, CM and using OPK don't seem to be working for me...

I am so frustrated, I get excited when I miss a day, and then AF shows up and my cycles are lengthening. Every month feels like a year.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I definitely know how you feel. My periods were crazy years after I been off depo. Some months day will last 5 days..others 6...den 7. I told my doc and he said periods vary and day can come late, but as long as your having your period every month that's good. So don't be frustrated to you and I hope you see your very soon. Am doing my TWW am nervous.

9 years ago

I use to have the perfect on time period every month (28 days). Then I went on bc. My periods have not been consistent since I got off three yrs ago. I even develop polyps, which I think cause my periods last longer..e.i. 7,8,9 days long. But I had the mirena.

9 years ago

Honestandtrue you hit my frustration right on the head! Now I'm just going off of my BBT, and to be honest it's been comforting to be able to SEE my body changes instead of relying on CM or CP, which are all over the place for me. Baby dust to you as well, I hope you see your BFP this cycle, and if not, we're in it together for the next round as I got AF :)

Kitten1386, did you stop developing polyps, did that cause any issues ttc?

I'm going into month 4 of ttc, and because I'm 30 my obgyn said after 6 months I should start getting test for other things that might be occurring.

9 years ago • Post starter

Not sure, I havent gotten checked again. I read it could affect ttc and others say no. I think its more of a...less spots for baby to attach to the uterus, then something dangerous.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo