Posts by Kbaby7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

5 days after miscarriage. doctors advice and info

I finally got to see a doctor and she is AWESOME! Very attentive and has been through several miscarriages her ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Saw a doctor!!! (5 days after miscarriage)

I finally got to see a doctor and she is AWESOME! Very attentive and has been through several miscarriages her ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Sad ending....(miscarriage)

4 weeks 4 days I miscarried our little angel baby....My doctor hasn't seen me since. It's been 4 days...All I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

4 weeks....and huge!

This is my first pregnancy. I'm 5'0 and 119 lbs. Haven't gained but ounces so far. I know I have a short torso ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

confirmation

The doctor got a positive urine sample and is running a blood test as we speak. She is going to try to get my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

BFP

Postive! 7 (faint) positive tests! AF was due today. Usually I would have started in the wee hours of the morn ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Symptoms-Implantation

Very VERY lightheaded today. Felt like I was going to pass out several times today. Ate, had some candy and dr ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Moods.....

So I have finally gotten consistent faint positives after 6 months of TTC! Unfortunately for my DH, my moods a ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

peeing uncontrollably a sign/symptom?

I have never been one to "I have to pee right this second!!"...But I find myself running for the bat ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Could it....?

Very VERY lightheaded today. Felt like I was going to pass out several times today. Ate, had some candy and dr ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago