Community post

Journal

Symptoms-Implantation

Very VERY lightheaded today. Felt like I was going to pass out several times today. Ate, had some candy and drank some juice but it didn't go away. Been peeing like CRAZY past 2 days. Then tonight, after peeing my pants laughing I went to the bathroom, wiped, nothing wierd. Then, peed laughing again so I ran to the bathroom (just 10 minutes after the first potty trip) this time when I wiped there was a bit of pink on the toilet paper. I'm 10dpo and I NEVER spot before af. Not to mention, she is never 3+ days early. I looked up the implantation calculator on this site and it said the 9th and 10th were most likely for implantation to occur!
Fingers crossed! Should I test tomorrow morning or wait a few more days and see if af comes?

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Wait a few more days...if you test now it'll be too early and you will be disappointed. Wait so of it is BFP you won't have to worry. Good Luck! :-)

9 years ago

7 tests positive now!!! Thought I would update you @Soulchild27

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo