Posts by moments123

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Hard time conceiving another child

Wondering if anyone has had any troubles conceiving another child been ttc now for 2 years and no luck at all ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Cd 37 now 9 days late

My period is now 9 days late on cd 37 now and I have taken 6 dollar store pregnancy tests bfn and also two fre ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CD 39 9 days late

SO far I have have taken 6 dollar store hpt and 1 6 days sooner frer and free yes or no digital and all bfn wh ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Anyone get a false positive on a clear blue plus

I took a clear blue plus pregnancy test faint positive on 3 minute mark but I did my research and a lot of peo ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Clear blue plus pregnancy test

I took a clear blue plus pregnancy test and a faint line showed up in 3 minutes after dipping but now I'm read ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Cycle day 10 heavy cm with red blood streaks please help

My period came Jan 18 and ended the 24 and I have heavy cm with red streaks in it and I'm only on cycle day 10 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are these positive please help

Bought internet dip pregnancy tests just got them today in the mail I'm 14 DPO and took a picture 5 minutes af ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Took a pregnancy dip internet one two of them

Took these and took a picture 5 minutes after dipping them and these showed up it looks like a second line but ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Took a pregnancy dip internet one two of them

Took these and took a picture 5 minutes after dipping them and these showed up it looks like a second line but ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Ordered pregnancy dipped ones how are they ?

Ordered the pregnancy tests they have the link to on this site the dip kind still never received them yet thou ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago