Community post

Discussion

Anyone get a false positive on a clear blue plus

I took a clear blue plus pregnancy test faint positive on 3 minute mark but I did my research and a lot of people are complaining that they are bad for giving you a second line feed back would be appreciated thanks

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I think you have to be careful with these particular tests and follow the instructions exactly. Once that time limit is up - it's done. Anything over is not be been as a result. I think this is due to evaps and the way they dry.
I've had what I thought were faint positives but turned out to be nothing and that is heart breaking and seriously frustrating.
If you're unsure wait a couple of days and do another because hcg levels double every three days so they should become more prominent lines. I did a few of these because I'm a poas addict and the lines were faint - then the day before my expected period did a digital Clearblue and it gave me a positive result. The weird thing was that the lines on the tests inside the digital test were loads stronger than the normal Clearblue's. Even the day after I did the last normal Clearblue and it was still nowhere near as strong as the digitals.

How many dpo are you?

I wish you all the best and extra baby dust !!!

Let me know how you get on xxx

7 years ago

Im not sure on Dpo but I took my second one today and line is stronger showed up when the pee went across the test

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo