Community post

Discussion

Hard time conceiving another child

Wondering if anyone has had any troubles conceiving another child been ttc now for 2 years and no luck at all trying not to be selfish and whinny because I’m having a hard time conceiving seeing as god has blessed me with two healthy pregnancy’s and children and there are couples out there that are unable to even conceive one but it’s now really starting to get to me I never hit 30 yet And I was told after my first that I probably will not be able to conceive a second child because they think I have endometriosis and made me go for a ultrasound and didn’t see anything and a year later only trying on the second cycle I fell pregnant with my second child but during my pregnancy I was having mild spotting on and off and was told after a pelvic exam that I have cervical erosion and not to worry that it’s common in some pregnancy’s and after giving birth is should go away on it’s own well it’s been almost 3 years now since I had my child and I still have the cervical erosion and I’m wondering if anyone else has also had this and conceived or had a difficult time after having children conceiving but figured out a way to finally conceive on there own with out having to do fertility treatments

0 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo