Posts by moments123

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Took a frer 14 and 15 dpo both bfn period was due 13dpo

I have a 27 day cycle period was due on 13 dpo I took a first response 6 days sooner pregnancy test on 14 dpo ...

15 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

6dpo symptoms and cervix ???

I'm 6dpo and I have very bad cramps and heavy creamy discharge but my cervix is medium height medium texture a ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

anyone get negative frer at 14 dpo and 15 dpo

I took a frer the day after my period was supposed to be due I took it right before I went to bed bfn and then ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Hi I have a question for you ladies anyone ever experience this before

My period is late and I have very light brown spottjng that's very stringy and a lot of mucus only when I swip ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

7 months of trying and nothing why

HI anyone else on 7 months on trying TTC and still not getting pregnant I did land pregnant back in may but it ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Anyone get a postive pregnancy test in the time line and it disappeared afterwards please help

I took a dollar store test and it showed a bright postive second line then it just disappears ugh so annoying ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Took a dollar store test showed a second bright line

Then disappears so I don't know anymore I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms right now has this every happened t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Had a mc may 15th when do I get a real period again ?

It was a chemical pregnancy never made it to 6 weeks and I bleed on my 15th when I had a mc and only bleed for ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

5 weeks pink spotting with heavy cm

Hi I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I'm having pink spotting is that bad I never experienced that with any of my other ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Anyone getting bfn at 18 dpo I'm actually 19 dpo today

But i never bothered to test today so I'm just wondering did anyone find out the were pregnant down the road e ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago