Community post

Discussion

Took a frer 14 and 15 dpo both bfn period was due 13dpo

I have a 27 day cycle period was due on 13 dpo I took a first response 6 days sooner pregnancy test on 14 dpo right before I went to bed negative and then when I woke up this morning would be 15dpo fmu I took the second test negative anyone ever get a negative frer this late in a cycle and later on was pregnant thanks I appreciate your responses.

15 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I'm in the same boat. My period tracking app said I should have had a 27 day cycle. And am now 3 days late, but still getting tests that look negative or have ghost lines. I'm wondering if my cycle was off or if the FRER is not as sensitive as it used to be. My first three pregnancies I got BFPs pretty early 10dpo.

~ Amanda User Image

7 years ago

Af did show for me did you finally get a positive??

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm basically in the same boat. I'm 10 DPO, but I did ovulate late, but my periods are never late. I have a 26 or 27 day period, so I am either a day or two late. I also have NO CRAMPING WHAT SO EVER!!! Nothing, I feel nothing! I take pregnancy tests, and get BFNs!!! Maybe I'll get my AF tomorrow or something, but this is getting weird...

7 years ago

Moments, AF never showed. I had some spotting about a week after my expected period that lasted a few days. No bleeding now. All tests were negative. So weird.

~ Amanda User Image

7 years ago

Meven I would go see if you could get your hug levels drawn and go from there I know a few people who wouldn't show a positive until almost 10 weeks on a home test best of luck and I hope you get your bfp soon :)

Yewigmo that sounds promising maybe your hug levels are not high enough Yerba for a home test to test positive hope you get your bfp soon I'm 4dpo going to keep doing cervical checks once a day and see how that goes to determine weather or not af will show or not

@moments 123, yeah, I don't know. Still no period. I've never missed a period in my life!! Since I ovulated late it could come tomorrow or anytime till Friday. The other thing is that I have a very rare disease which raises my cerebral spinal fluid in my head, and it's related to hormones somehow. I am having no pressure problems all of a sudden, and some people go into remission once they are pregnant with my disease. I am usually bedridden the week of my period......TBH, this might be the most telling thing of all. Just stumped right now!!

4DPO....!! It'll be here before you know it, I do cervical checks, too...so far mine is still high. UGG!! If only our bodies weren't so complicated. Hoping for a BFP for you!!

7 years ago

Oh wow that's awful you have that it's good right now it stopped for you and cervix high sounds like a very good sign is it soft and closed as well ??? Tmi lol

@moments, thanks, it's an awful disease, oh well. Ok, now 12 DPO and 4 days late (or due on Friday since I ovulated late, but I'm never late like this), but still it's close, and still a BFN!!!!

7 years ago

Lol, sorry forgot to answer your TMI question ;). It's a bit wet today, very high, definitely not dry, but still open, however, I hear the closing can happen anytime the first trimester.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo