Posts by ThisIsCrazyRight

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Closure

Well, with my number having been 17 yesterday and more cramping and bleeding ramped up, we can finally bring c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Numbers down

But not by a lot. Last week was 83.4, then a few days later 77. She took more blood today but thinks it's prob ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Emotional Rollercoaster continues

I got the call from the office manager at my OB-GYN and apparently my doctor is sick and is leaving for the da ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Drew more blood today AND...

Stopped off and picked up some more home pregnancy kits. I don't know why. I guess I was just curious if they ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Well we have a number, but...

Don't know much else. My number as of Monday was 83.4. It had been 49 on Thursday. I don't guess it's increasi ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Still no news...

Just updating to say that I am still waiting. Called yesterday, got voice mail, left message. Today I called b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Soooooooo queasy....

I am getting more and more nauseated every day. I woke up this morning and I swear my breasts "exploded&q ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

A side note... these symptoms!

If I have indeed lost the baby, I wonder how long it takes for the symptoms to go away? Does anyone know? I am ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Just waiting...

Went to the OB/GYN's office to have another HCG beta blood test drawn yesterday morning. Just in a waiting per ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Still no final concensus

Could not get in to see the OB on Friday. Will go on Monday. They won't tell me anything for sure until they d ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago