Community post

Journal

A side note... these symptoms!

If I have indeed lost the baby, I wonder how long it takes for the symptoms to go away? Does anyone know? I am still getting little waves of nausea. My boobs are still sore. I'm not peeing as much, thankfully. The bleeding has all but stopped now. But I still feel really tired all the time. :-( Ah well... guess I just have to ride this out a bit longer and see what the HCG levels are. Could be that there's still enough of it in my system to make me feel this way. (sigh)

6 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

two weeks after D&C i took hpt and it came back positive, a week later it was negative.

and all this time i had fullblownpregos symptoms..very bad space to be in....just hang in there.

9 years ago

Mine was the opposite of what others are mentioning. I seem to lose my symptoms right when my HCG starts dropping, which ends up being quite a bit before I actually start bleeding. I'm hopeful that your levels have gone up and maybe you just had a bad SCH bleed?

<a href=

9 years ago

ericalee, what is a SCH bleed? I'm sorry, I don't know all the little abbreviations everyone uses here since I wasn't really trying to conceive. I did figure out that was "TTC" though. LOL!

9 years ago • Post starter

From WikiPedia: Chorionic hematoma (also chorionic hemorrhage) is the pooling of blood (hematoma) between the chorion, a membrane surrounding the embryo, and the uterine wall.[1] With an incidence of 3.1% of all pregnancies,[1] it is the most common sonographic abnormality and the most common cause of first trimester bleeding. Subchorionic hematomas, the most common type, are between the chorion and endometrium.

9 years ago

Hugs and prayers for you ThisIsCrazyRight.

9 years ago

Thanks, smiles8045! Not trying to get my hopes up, but maybe that's it. Who knows? I've stopped bleeding. For now at least. Still have all the other symptoms though. Hoping to hear something about the Beta HCG they ran yesterday either tomorrow or Thursday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo