Community post

Journal

Just waiting...

Went to the OB/GYN's office to have another HCG beta blood test drawn yesterday morning. Just in a waiting period now - it could take a few days they said. I was told they would call me. I have an appt. with the actual doctor set for next Monday. Guess we'll take it from whatever the numbers tell us.

My boyfriend has been lovely. He pretty much spent most of the weekend with me. He was so sweet. We didn't really do anything (I didn't feel up to it) but just sort of sat around the house "being." It was nice. Just spent our time talking, cuddling, and holding one another while the TV droned on in the background for part of the time. LOL! I don't think he wanted to leave me Sunday night, but he had to go home and get a good night's sleep to be ready for work the next day, bless him. I love that boy to the moon and back. (sigh)

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo