Posts by ThisIsCrazyRight

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

No implantation bleeding

I've read a lot of women get this. If you do NOT get this, does it mean you're not pregnant? I never got it. D ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I'm going crazy. It's official.

Or my body is, I'm not sure which. So I have had to pee a million times today. Three times just in the past ho ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Okay, is today the day, or is it tomorrow?

If I go by the first day of my last period which was June 22, then I should start tomorrow. However, if I go b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Wow. Weird feelings today.

So, I have been having some mild to moderate cramps today ever since I woke up, but no bleeding (yet.) What's ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12 DPO Blues

ROFL, gotta love the title, right? Woke up this morning and had to pee SOOOOO bad. Decided to take another tes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Well THIS is a new symptom...

A sharp, stabbing pain in the va-jay-jay that comes and goes? Kinda feels like you have to pee for a second bu ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So confused

So yesterday a very faint positive and today, I couldn't really see it as well (seemed fainter.) I keep feelin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Okay, HPT done. Faint "positive?"

Like I say on my home page - I'm 49 y.o. and not TTC. Boyfriend and I are both clean and in a committed relati ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago