Posts by KGlasgow

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

13 DPO... or maybe only 10

Since the app changed my info, still unsure whether I'm 13 DPO or only 10 as they changed my OD. I FEEL pregna ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

11 DPO... Maybe???

I use the Glow tracker app on my phone. By tracking OF and BBT, it tells me my fertile times and my ovulation ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

10 DPO and Depressed

10 DPO today, and the test was negative. I'm trying to tell myself that maybe the dates are off. I have an app ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7 DPO and Feeling Awful

I tested this morning. I know better. It's too early, and I'm just tired. But the tests were there, I had plen ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

So Run Down

I'm wondering if I'll ever feel like myself again! I'm so tired it's ridiculous, and after I finish this I'll ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC #3... and scared

Hi, all! I'm new here, and rather nervous about it. My husband and I have 2 children already, a 12-yr-old ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Not Feeling Myself

I'm just not feeling myself today. I'm nauseous, my head is achy, my sinuses are a wreck from all the pollen a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Tired yet Hopeful

My husband and I have a very healthy sex life, or so we thought. I've tracked my periods and lovemaking before ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages