Posts by Sofia31

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Still Pregnant

Still pregnant. Still can't believe it. Still not "announcing". Still didn't take the time to sit do ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

worried about low hcg

So I was so worried about low hcg and late implantation and read this stidy today suggesting that women with e ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

hcg 67

Went for the second blood draw and HCG went from 35 to 67 in a little less than 48 hours. The nurse wanted an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Still can't believe it.

I still can't believe it. How did this even happen? I was sure I would never get pregnant again. I was sure th ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Against BFP

So I got a positive pregnancy test this morning after trying for over a year and because I've been through so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Pregnant...can't believe it.

Got pregnant. I'm afraid to be too excited about it because what it if doesn't last? I know God is in control ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

13 months of trying

After a year of trying we went to do testing and turned out hubby had low morphology, about half the normal am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Natural cycle IUI anyone?

Has anyone done natural cycle IUI? One that you don't take any drugs, just do the sperm part inserted in the u ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Suprise S/A results and unplanned IUI

After 1 year of trying hubby got his swimmer tested and what do you know... he has low morphology (!) 2% needs ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Was it a Chemical pregs last cycle?

13 DPO today, 15 days since positive OPK and this is not medicated cycle. I promised not to test this time so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago