Community post

Journal

Was it a Chemical pregs last cycle?

13 DPO today, 15 days since positive OPK and this is not medicated cycle. I promised not to test this time so I don't upset myself with a negative preggo test. Last cycle I tested and could see a super duper faint line on all the tests at 14 DPO. The small sticks showed the lines after 2 hours and the FRER showed the faint line only on the next day, so I assumed it was all evaps despite having a dark brown tinted CM come out at 7 DPO (which would be implantation spotting). I got really upset and the next day my AF came in the afternoon, however what came out was a webbed piece of tissue gray-ish and redish in color. It was larger and stretchy. I think it might have been a miscarriage maybe caused by my own heartache from seeing yet another failed cycle and I was on Femara as well thinking that the side affects were worth it and finding out that, no it wasn't worth it, it was yet another failure was completely devastating...so now I wonder if I caused my own miscarriage. This is why I'm not testing this time...I did take a test at 8 and 9 DPO - cried all day and now that test shows and super duper faint line, probably true evap. Now it's 13 DPO and I'm strong with my decision hoping to wait until 16 DPO before testing (if I get there without AF) .

If I don't get AF today or tomorrow then this cycle will have the longest letuel phase I've had in the 11 months we've been trying to get preggers. I had 14 days last cycle, but it was due to Femara, this time no Femara but did use preseed inserted in the vaginal canal which I've never done before. Also I didn't take my temp today because if I see it low it will crush me, so I rather not know.

Signs I have today:
Hot flashes and nausea. So hoping it's the right stuff!!!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo