Community post

Discussion

Natural cycle IUI anyone?

Has anyone done natural cycle IUI? One that you don't take any drugs, just do the sperm part inserted in the uterus.

Side note: I just want to mention that after a year of trying, I'm so tired of this infertiliy issue...I mean why can't this be es easy as other women have it? :0/

back to the subject:
RE is finally taking us seriously and I had a HSG this month and hubby had S/A. I was normal, and hubby has low morphology, definitely a surprise for both of us. I thought it was just my suspected mild Endo but I guess it wasn't just me. He does have high sperm count and the doc said it could compensate for the low morphology, but apparently it hasn't since we're not preggers. So natural IUI is what the doc said to do.

Anyone done this and had success with it?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello!

No experience yet, but this month my husband and I will be doing a natural iui for the first time. Last month didn't work bc of sperm issues and opk's being off, but this month I'm praying that everything goes smoothly. I have no known fertility issues, but my husband had a vasectomy reversal and ever since his SA numbers are a little low across the board. We've been trying naturally for almost a year and we're finally taking the next step to iui. Just wanted to respond to your question. I don't have any experience yet, but you're not alone. Keep us posted and best of luck to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo