Posts by MommytryingforX5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Really need someone to help me decipher a dream i had PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ok so the other night i had a dream and i just cant get it out of my head and i have been trying to research i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

REALLY want a baby!!!

feeling liike this is never gonna happen for me and my hubby :{ how many others are in the same boat?

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

new cycle start

Today not sure whats going on but i supposively ovulated yesterday and me and hubby has sex last night. Today ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How come its taking me so long to get pregnant when i got pregnant so fast the first time???

I have known my fiance since high school. Broke up for a couple years and then found eachother again, started ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Could i be pregnant????

Ok so i am 9 dpo today and i am severely exhausted. me and hubby just layed in bed all day napping on and off ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

7 positive ovulation tests??

i have had 7 days positive ovulation tests. i have read some women having them as many days and ended up pregn ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9DPO

feeling really tired today. do not want to leave my bed and my breasts are so sore to the touch and especially ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

6-7 dpo

feeling extremely tired for the past couple days and ovulation tests all been a dark positive. also feeling so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages