Community post

Question

Really need someone to help me decipher a dream i had PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ok so the other night i had a dream and i just cant get it out of my head and i have been trying to research it online and found a couple of the same answers which are islamic answers. The dream was about a woman who hired me to help breastfeed her twin newborns but only the one i breastfed because she felt she was running out of milk. I didnt see a preggo belly on me or anything or not that i can remember and the meaning online said it meant i will conceive and go on to have a happy and healthy delivery. This got my hopes high as me and hubby have been TTC since June 2013 after my MC loss. Every month i hope then cry my eyes out when i see red :*[ This month i have been feeling different though. Oh what a wonderful lifelong happiest and best Christmas present we will receive. Baby Dust to all of us and hope we all get our BFPs!!!

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I have read women experience vivid dreams while pregnant but I know I get them all the time and I have not gotten my BFP yet but hopefully my blood work will come back as a BFP :) I hope this is it for you! Baby dust and lots of it coming your way from me! When will you be able to test?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo