Community post

Question

Could i be pregnant????

Ok so i am 9 dpo today and i am severely exhausted. me and hubby just layed in bed all day napping on and off. i have sore swollen breasts more under my armpit area and sensitive. I am so bloated i feel 6 months pregnant. All month i have used ovulation test strips and i have had about 8-9 positives and some the test line is so dark its purple. We had a loss in June so we have been trying since then but every month i symptom spot and think i am cause my period is wacky sometimes. I didn't get my period the whole month of October so i swore i had a bun in the oven but on November 1st the mean witch came and all i did was cry. Mother nature pulled a horrible cruel trick on me by having me miss all of October and had ALL preggo symptoms. Disappointing i know :( but this month i tracked and tested so fingers crossed and prayers with much needed baby dust!!! If i am i hope and pray its a sticky bean. Me and hubby want this so bad it hurts. So what are ur opinions????

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

iSounds very promising :) I hope this month is yur bfp , sounds as though yu are pregnant though, its hard to get yur hopes up to have them ripped down

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo