Community post

Question

How come its taking me so long to get pregnant when i got pregnant so fast the first time???

I have known my fiance since high school. Broke up for a couple years and then found eachother again, started talking one thing lead to another and i got pregnant with him at the end of March 2013 beginning of April 2013 and we had just came back together February 27th 2013!!! I lost the baby June 7th 2013 and since we have been trying to get pregnant. This month i did ovulation tests cause i didnt wanna obsess too much but i mean come on WTH is going on here??? Im only 27 and he is 28. We have a healthy sex life so thats not it. This time i believe we have conceived because i feel pregnant. womans intuition. so symptoms are 8-9 positive ovulation tests, bloated, extreme fatigue, hungry, going pee alot and wanting Ben and Jerrys Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream NONSTOP....when i get too hungry or that empty stomach feeling i get nausea...Still when i take the ovulation tests today im 10 dpo and there was a second line. Could i finally be preggo..HELP

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Well the same thing is happening to me .. I got pregnant from the first time of trying but I lost the baby .. since than we been trying to conceive but no luck .. its been almost 2 years now sooo depressing

10 years ago

It happens a lot (pregnant in a flash the first time and takes forever the next time). It's really just the luck of the draw I think.

That cheesecake symptom is a total clue though! Hope it works out. Good luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo