Posts by ashedahdawn

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

HCG Serum test

Question, I am around 20 DPO and had my blood test today for HCG and on my portal it says HCG Serum- Positive ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Could it be twins?

I had my ultrasound today. I got to see the heartbeat :) The first ultrasound tech looked at everything and th ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7 weeks

Talked to the doctor today about my ultrasound results. He told me that I was 6 1/2 weeks and that they said t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Ultrasound

Had my ultrasound today. I got to see the heartbeat :) The first ultrasound tech looked at everything and then ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

HCG levels with twins at 21DPO (5 weeks)

I'm curious what everyone's HCG and progesterone levels where with twins around 5 weeks. I had mine tested due ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HCG levels around 5 Weeks with twins

I'm curious what everyone's HCG and progesterone levels where with twins around 5 weeks. I had mine tested due ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Funny and interesting ideas for weekly pregnancy timeline photos.

I was wondering does anyone have any ideas you would like to share for weekly pregnancy timeline photos? Meani ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Weekly pregnancy timeline photo ideas.

I was wondering does anyone have any ideas you would like to share for weekly pregnancy timeline photos? Meani ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Questions about HPT with those who are or where pregnant with twins.

I have a question for those of you who are or where pregnant with twins. When did you get a dark line on your ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Positive ovulation test cd 13 but lotion like cm later that day could I still have ovulated?

I got a positive ovulation test on an OPK at cd 13 I usually ovulate on cd 14. I got the positive early in the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago