Posts by Rose16

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Expecting an April Baby <3

Hello everyone! I was hoping to find others who just got their bfp's to go down this wonderful 9 month journey ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Hormone levels fsh,lh and estrogen???

I just received my blood work results and my fsh was 7.4 lh was 4.4 and estrogen was 64. They were taken at c ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Triphasic chart??? Please look!

I am currently 13dpo and af is due tomorrow but my temps are still up there. Usually by now i am spotting or h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Does This look like it could be Implantation dip?

I am at 10 dpo and this morning my temp went down to 98.01, yesterdays temp was 98.44 http://www.countdownto ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

6 days of positive opks?!

So I'm not sure why I'm still getting positive opks. If you look at my chart you can see that i ovulated eithe ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else around CD13 and want to be buddies?!

I'm currently cd 13 and i believe i ovulated today. It was my second day with a positive opk and i have ewcm s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How does my chart look?

Just wanted some opinions on how my chart is looking. My temps seem to be high and af is due tomorrow. I have ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

CD 10

Hello Ladies! This will be our 4 month ttc. We already BD on cd8 and will continue every other day until cd 1 ...

11 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else 7 dpo?!

I'm 7 dpo today and was wondering if anyone wants to share the 2ww with me. Today I have been feeling mild cr ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Can anyone help me out and take a look at my bbt chart??

This is my first month of bbt charting and I'm not quite sure where my cover line should be? I'm thinking eith ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago