Community post

Question

How does my chart look?

Just wanted some opinions on how my chart is looking. My temps seem to be high and af is due tomorrow. I have been having really bad cramps just like af cramps for the past 3 days.I took a hpt yesterday (cd26 or 12dpo) and got a negative.
What do you think??

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Your chart looks good, but with 3 days of positive OPK's, I wonder if you O'd on cd17 instead? It does look like you had a small spike, but then another one. Normally this would be a triphasic chart, which really doesn't mean anything concrete, but with the OPK's it gets a little tricky.

After PCOS and a m/c in 2010... Got my first on 3/28/2013!! Hoping and wishing for a healthy & Sticky little bean!!

10 years ago

I think u should move ur O date over a day to CD15, that was ur last day of fertile fluid before cm shifted to dry & creamy, with CD17 being a fallback rise at 2dpo, very normal. Chart looks good tho. Hopefully AF stays gone!! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo