Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7 dpo?!

I'm 7 dpo today and was wondering if anyone wants to share the 2ww with me.
Today I have been feeling mild cramps and frequent urination but that may be because of all the water I've been drinking. It's my first full month of doing bbt charting so I'm looking forward to see how it changes when af is due but HOPING to see continued high temps :)
What dpo does everyone usually test at??

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 5dpo and the tww is killing me I plan on testing at 9dpo can't wait... I'm having the same symptoms your having

10 years ago

I'm 8dpo and I can't wait till tomorrow morning so I can test lol. I know it's really too early, but I'm a POAS addict hee hee

10 years ago

babymagic33- Any new symptoms?? I've been noticing more cm then usual in the past few days. 7 and 8 dpo I had mild cramps and I'm really hoping that was from implantation
I do usually test at 9 dpo too but this time i want to hold out until 12 dpo (wednesday) AF is due friday.

Gwenz1- Have you tested yet?! what kind of symptoms are you having? Really hope you get your bfp! Keep us posted!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo