Community post

Discussion

CD 10

Hello Ladies!
This will be our 4 month ttc. We already BD on cd8 and will continue every other day until cd 16. Looking forward to a positive opk within the next few days. This is my first month temping so I'm excited to see what that shows. Anyone else on cd 10 and want to be buddies?! I will definitely want some company on the 2ww.

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hello, I'm on CD9. This is our 9th month TTC. I love temping! This is how I know that I O'd for sure and when AF is going to show.

We plan on BDing from CD10-18 EOD. Also, we are going to use Pre-Seed. I've had it sitting in my night stand so I thought we would give that a try too. I asked a friend if they had used it and she loves it! I hope this is the month :)

Baby Dust

Trying for baby #3

10 years ago

Yes I've heard GREAT things about pre-seed as well. We're using that this month too. Really hoping this will be our month

10 years ago • Post starter

I am also on cycle 4 ttc. Cd 11. Lucky to find you all for cycle buddies! I am usually a 27 day cycle...ttc #3 after a loss at 9 weeks in June.

10 years ago

So sorry to hear that!
Sending to us all!
I'm usually a 28 day cycle but last month was 25 not really sure why it came so soon.

I had a month at 25, then a 29 after. I fully believe its because I was this so bad.

10 years ago

Today is cd 14 and I think I ovulated yesterday. I am in the Tww now. Woot!

10 years ago

snielsen022506!

I'm so confused about my ovulation.
On cd 10 I had a light line on opk and temp was 97.37
cd 11 I had a dark line but not quite positive and thought for sure i would get a positive on cd 12, my temp was 97.51
CD 12 I had a faint line and temp was 97.26
CD13 dark line and I'm pretty sure a positive and temp 97.01
Did i ovulate between 10 and 11 or am i ovulating now? Shouldn't i see a temp rise after ovulation? This is my first month temping so I don't have anything to compare it to.

My temps are usually all over the place and I have never done an opk because I haven't ever needed to. I wish I could help. I think temps should stay up for ovulation and continue if preg.

10 years ago

I had a positive opk today for sure! Still waiting on a temp rise.
It's so confusing.

snielsen022506- Any new symptoms for you? Hope you get your will you be testing soon?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo