Posts by Jackelbee3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

My baby died at 2 days old :(((((

One month ago my beautiful daughter Stella Rose, who was perfectly healthy my whole pregnancy, stopped moving ...

11 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anyone with hypothyroidism

TTC 8 months just went to reproductive endocrinologist turns out thyroid is off due to prenatals slowing down ...

9 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Read this and I promise you'll laugh!

A lady goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant. This is her first pregnancy. The doctor asks her ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

11 weeks pregnant and starving

Anyone else hungry like every hour? What should I eat.. I'm struggling with staying full and as soon as stomac ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

A uterine bubbling sensation???!

I'm a few days from taking preg test and I noticed a funny bubbling / fluttering almost popping sensation in w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

2ww stars today!! I need a hobby :(

Anyone else on their. 2 week wait? I had iui yesterday - got 15.3 mill sperm with 85% motility. I had 4 mature ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELLLPPP I NEED QUICK ADVICE

I HAD HCG TRIGGER SHOT TUES NIGHT AT 10 PM IUI SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW (THURS) 8 AM HUSBAND HAS LOW/AVERA ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Clomid and hypothyroidism

Did anyone else need to up their synthroid after taking clomid? My TSH went up to 4.6 ð??? after two cycle ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

5 follies, come on thanksgiving baby!!!!!

This is my second cycle with clomid and last month I only got 2 eggs, iui was unsuccessful. This month I have ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

FSH 5.6 but AMH only 1.0

FSH 5.6 AMH 1.0 I'm almost 31 years old. What does this mean? My doctor didn't call and the nurse wasn't sure. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago