Posts by pip9374

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

First iui

Oct 12th I had my first iui. Mike's counts were great! He had 80mil post wash with 80% motile with the average ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Round 4

This month I am taking 100mg of Clomid for cd 3-9 as well as 100iui of Follistim on cd 9 & 11. I have a fo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Round 4

This month I am taking 100mg of Clomid for cd 3-9 as well as 100iui of Follistim on cd 9-10. I have a follicle ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

September IUI Buddies? :)

Hello! Hubby and I are ttc #1. We are in our 15th month of trying (3rd month with fertility help) and are usin ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Negative Progress

Had another follie scan today. As I feared, the left ovary took over and that follicle is a wonderful 19mm (to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Follistim progress

Today I had a follie scan to see how the follistim is working for me. I have a follie on my left side that is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Onward

Had betaHCG blood test this morning, came back negative (no surprise). Now I get to start prometrium x10 days ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

14 dpo no AF or BFP

I usually have a 28 day cycle with ovulation on the 14th day. This cycle I was on clomid and the follicles wer ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Still waiting

Today is 15 dpo....AF is LATE! Tomorrow morning I will take another hpt and then if still a bfn...I will have ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Confused

Today I had an appointment to go over Follistim. Everything is set up and ready to go, I'm just waiting for AF ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago