Community post

Journal

First iui

Oct 12th I had my first iui. Mike's counts were great! He had 80mil post wash with 80% motile with the average being 16. The nurse said they like to see a minimum of 5, with 10 being good..so he went above and beyond! I was super excited to year all that.

The female tried to do my procedure and had to reinsert the speculum twice, apparently my cervix was tilted so she couldn't get the catheter in. She then went and got dr. Christenson and he was able to do it the first try.

After the procedure I felt fine for about 2 hours, then for the rest of the day and night I had intense gas like pains and random sharp pains. It was a pretty miserable day. We followed up with intercourse at home which was extremely difficult because neither of us wanted to...but we did.

I am hoping and praying that this is our month because I don't know how much longer our relationship can hold this healthily.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo