Posts by pip9374

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

13dpo

Today is 13dpo. I should be getting AF tomorrow because I o'd on cd18 and my luteal phase is 14 days so tomorr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

A sliver of hope

Got my BFN and was super depressed about it. Hubby was super depressed about it. He ended up having a little t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Update

Well, once again. Failure. That is what I feel like. Another month and we failed to conceive. Big. Fat. Negati ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

This is it...

Tomorrow is the day. Testing day. I just set out my First Response Early Response test and a cup to pee in (ya ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Becoming hopeful

Remember how yesterday I said I didn't have any "symptoms" that screamed pregnancy? I must correct. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Implantation...begin!

I have finally entered into my 6th day post ovulation! :) So any time now.....I could be implanting! Sad to sa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Let the 2ww....begin!

Here we are again....DH and I have done everything we possibly could to ensure a pregnancy this month. We BD e ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Previous History

After trying to conceive (ttc) on our own for nearly two years, my dear husband (DH) and I decided it was t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago