Community post

Discussion

14 dpo no AF or BFP

I usually have a 28 day cycle with ovulation on the 14th day. This cycle I was on clomid and the follicles were not quite ready yet so they had me wait until day 17 to trigger with Ovidrel. This put me at cd18 to ovulate (I had 5 mature follicles! But hubs has low motility + morphology). AF was due on the 24th (if it would've been my regular 28 day cycle) but since I O'd on day 18 I added 14days for my luteal phase (this has always been consistent).

However today is 14 dpo and the day AF is due for the 32 day cycle and still no sign. I have:

- cramping (some of the worst I've ever had...just very sporadic)
-tender breasts
-wet discharge (I keep running to the BR thinking AF has arrived)

I'm getting very frustrated because I need to order my Follistim for my next cycle soon and have a baseline ultrasound because of the holiday weekend coming. I'm not overly stressed (less than I have been in the past)

Do you think I still have some kind of hope for a bfp?! Or am I out? The dr. said I need to wait until Thursday morning for AF and if she's still a no show I need to take an hpt again, and if that is still a bfn I need to schedule a blood test.

I had a bfn on pod10 & pod13.

Sorry so long winded, any thoughts appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hello dear.
I am in kinda the same bost as you. I am not on any kind of medications, but i am 17 dpo and still no sign of flo and i have tested many times and still no bfp. I dont know what to think either. I posted on here to maybe get some inout from others, but thought I would reply to you and let you know I am right there with you.
Good Luck !!!

10 years ago

Thanks for replying! Toda I am 15 dpo and still no af...also a bfn this morning as well. Tomorrow I am doing hpt again and then going in for blood test. Fingers crossed. Maybe not 100% out yet!

Do you have any symptoms at all? Good luck to you! Keep me posted :)

10 years ago • Post starter

The only symptoms that I really have is that i am super wet still, TMI, sorry.It never went away which I thought would be a good sign. But that is really not normal for me. I am always a 26 day cycle and i am on day 29 with no sign of flo. So frustrating. Now I am at the point where I just want to know what the heck is going on in my body.

Keep me posted too.

10 years ago

16 dpo...nothing. Going in for a blood test today.

Good Luck with the blood test... The witch came to me in full force this morning.... Glad to be able to start for next cycle.
Please let me know what you find out.

Baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Blood test was negative. Have to start prometrium for 10 days to induce a cycle...then starting my injectibles in preparation for IUI...glad to finally be getting the show on the road :P

I am sorry it was negative.... but glad you are getting things going. Best of luck to you sweetie!!!!!

It's a hard long journey, but well worth it in the end!

God Bless.

Keep in touch!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo