Posts by MrsPregoNhappy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Experience with Maca Root or other natural fertility aids?

Hello! A little background on me: Got married at 35, pregnant at 36 and then had a missed miscarriage after 9 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

UTI during 2ww?

Has anyone had a UTI a couple of days after TTC? I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, the 24th, and we had se ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Trying is SO HARD.

This is more of a vent than a question. I'm about 3 days late for my AF and a few days ago I tested and got a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

7 dpo with pink cm...what are my chances?

I ovulated and had sex once on the 25th of Dec. Today is 7dpo, Jan 1st and I had pink cm. My wish for 2017 is ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

TTC when you have a party coming up?

Hi guys, I really want to have another baby (first one is 2) and I'm 39 so I'm getting up there in age. Ear ...

4 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Spotting 5dpo?

I've had one baby and I did not experience implantation bleeding in that pregnancy. I'm trying to get pregnant ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CM on day of and day after ovulation?

Sorry for TMI, but I'm really curious whether your CM can tell when you've ovulated. For instance, I noticed m ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Arguments with hubby on ovulation day

Just need to rant: why is it my toddler throws a tantrum and subsequently my husband and I end up arguing on ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Sabotaging myself without knowing it?

I am TTC my second child before I turn 40 next year. We're on our third month of actively trying, using BBT ch ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Pregnant Ladies: When did your breasts begin to hurt?

Hi! I'm ecstatic to have gotten my BFP a couple days ago. Today I am 13dpo. I have been preg before and it las ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago