Community post

Question

7 dpo with pink cm...what are my chances?

I ovulated and had sex once on the 25th of Dec. Today is 7dpo, Jan 1st and I had pink cm. My wish for 2017 is to have my second and last baby (I'm turning 40 this year). Anyone else had pink cm on or around 7 dpo with positive results? If I turn out to be preggo, that was way too easy. ????

5 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

My dates are exactly the same as yours and I've got/had very pale pink mucus. I'm going to test again next week as my last test was negative (as I expected it to be this early on)
Lots of luck!

7 years ago

I also had a bit of pink cm on 8dpo. Nothing else. Anyone else experience this and get a BFP soon after?

Best of luck to us, Well_Heeled_Mummy!

7 years ago • Post starter

Did you test?? I got a BFP this afternoon !!

7 years ago

@Well_Heeled_Mummy I did test today, only becaue I was felt a bit dizzy and "off". But I wasn't expecting anything because my pink cm on 8po went on for about 5 days, with the 4th and 5th day being more red than pink, so I thought it was just a light period. But the strange thing is I never had any "flow" just saw it when I wiped. So I've been having a glass of wine almost every night thinking I was not pregnant but when I felt dizzy today I decided to take one just in case and got a very light positive... still not sure... going to post the image of the pregnancy test to see what everyone else thinks. Luckily I have a doc appt tomorrow so I'm sure all the confusion will be gone tomorrow. Congrats on your BFP!!! So happy for you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Well that sounds positive if you're getting a faint positive!! Lots of luck and keep us updated x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo