Community post

Discussion

Arguments with hubby on ovulation day

Just need to rant: why is it my toddler throws a tantrum and subsequently my husband and I end up arguing on ovulation day? I wanted to have sex today to make a baby but we're both too annoyed with each other...

lately making another baby feels like such a chore. I want one, and I'm going to be 39 this year. We both agreed we want one but for the last few months of trying, it really is no fun. I'm over here taking my temp every morning and using an OPK and I tell him when Im fertile, but all it sounds like to him is that Im nagging him and giving him a chore. He even said "you don't have to DO anything! You don't realize the pressure you put on me"

Excuse me, I thought we BOTH wanted this.

I don't think I was born with that feminine ability to seduce. I don't know any other way to let him know "it's that time" without it sounding like nagging to him. I'm not even sure he finds me sexy anymore! Ugh....

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo