Community post

Question

CM on day of and day after ovulation?

Sorry for TMI, but I'm really curious whether your CM can tell when you've ovulated. For instance, I noticed my CM was the clear like egg whites for only one day (before that it was stretchy and had transparency, but it was not totally clear). Then the following day there was none of the stretchy stuff. I just noticed a little creamy looking stuff on my panties when I went to the bathroom. Also, on the day I had the clear egg white CM, I was super duper moody and tired.

I went to a doc and had some blood tests done for a couple of months and he ended up referring me to an infertility doc because he said I had not ovulated the last couple of months. I feel like this time I did, but I cannot tell from my temps alone since they are a bit erratic. So I'm looking at my CM and also my secondary symptoms of moodiness and tiredness and thinking maybe I did ovulate this time? I hope so, because I had sex a day before the egg white cm. I hope I have because then chances are good for a baby!

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Unfortunately there is no definate answer if you did not confirm with temps, or go in for a cd 21 pregesterone test to see of you did indeed ovulate. Yes cm can give you an idea, but is kind of a guess. See ewcm and watery slippery cm is a sign of estrogen, while.wgite creamy cm is a sign of your body producing progesterone, which generally happens after ovulation. I went in for a cd 21 progesterone test only to find out that my numbers were pretty low. While it did verify I ovulated, it was a weak ovulation and my progesterone was.low. it should have been a 10 on a non medicated cycle, and mine was 6.9 I believe. Maybe ask ur doctor if you can get a progesterone test to verify if you did indeed ovulate?

Mill

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo