Posts by Serenity_86

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

SUCCESS story for those with low initial fetal heart rates

Hi all! I had an ultrasound about a week ago (measuring 6 weeks 6 days) and the heart rate was measured at ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Prog. and HCG levels at 23 dpo.... Looking good??

Hi guys, this is my first pregnancy after trying for nearly 2 years so I'm super nervous. I got a beta done o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Still can't calm down... please comment!

Hi all, I got a beta test 3 days ago and it was ~4000 (progesterone was also completely normal). That same mo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Very Nervous... IB too early?

I'm 27 and have been trying a little over a year and I have NEVER had any spotting outside my period. Today I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Too early for IB?

I'm 27 and have been trying a little over a year and I have NEVER had any spotting outside my period. Today I ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Is this the real ovulation??

I'm at 10 dpo and since I took an hpt too early at 8 dpo with a disappointing bfn, I decided to wait until 12 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Any hope?

I'm currently at 9 dpo on my fifth month of trying. I got bfn's on 7 and 8 dpo and am going to take a break o ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Could this be the month, tired of waiting!

I'm currently at 9 dpo on my fifth month of trying. I got bfn's on 7 and 8 dpo and am going to take a break on ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages