Community post

Discussion

Could this be the month, tired of waiting!

I'm currently at 9 dpo on my fifth month of trying. I got bfn's on 7 and 8 dpo and am going to take a break on those for the next few days (I actually had my husband hide my hpts!). I haven't really had any symptoms except twinges of pain in my ovaries every now and then, but I seem to have that every tww.

Today I've had really mild af cramps and since I can't do an hpt, I decided to do an opk for fun. It was blazing positive strangely enough (test way darker than control). I've had positive opks and ovulation symptoms at some point during cd 18 and 21 every single month. Then exactly 14 days later I start my period (I have around a 35 day cycle).

Since I did have a positive opk at cd 21 with all the symptoms, I'm almost 100% that I already ovulated, so I don't think it's that. Any thoughts? I think I'll test again on 11 or 12 dpo.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there! You and I are in the same position! I'm 10DPO today and have had slight cramps and pressure for the last two days. I want to test sooo bad but don't want to get another negative result like I did on 8DPO! I actually thought about using an ovulation test as a pregnancy test today too! Ha! (I still might...)

I was also shocked to see that you ovulated on day 21 of your cycle because so did I!!! I have a 28 day cycle though, so I thought I would ovulate earlier. I just started using the ovulation tests this cycle, so I don't know what is normal for me. I'm actually on day 31 of my existing cycle, which means I'm "late" in terms of my average cycle length, but not really since I ovulated late. Whew!!! This can be exhausting, don't you think?! Lol!

I would take a pregnancy test tomorrow (or Monday if you can wait that long!). Ovulation tests CAN absolutely pick up pregnancy hormones, so hopefully you'll get your BFP!!! Fingers crossed for you!

-Alison

Lots of Luck! Alison

10 years ago

Haha that's so funny were so similar! I had mild af type cramps all day today, but period is due on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not sure what to think, but I'm starting to lose hope cause I do usually get mild cramps a couple days before af. I have a decent amount of cm, but more watery than creamy or egg white, ugh this is beyond frustrating! 5th month of trying for me and the last for a little bit!

Keep me posted on your news!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, bad news on my end, not this month. We're gone stop for a while and then start back up in January. I'll be looking for jobs over the summer and don't want to be having a baby at the same time! Good luck to you, let me know what happens!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo