Posts by babywq

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can it be my lucky cycle?

This is my 3rd cycle of clomid 100mg. I have a 32 day cycle and I'm on cd 26. I have very thick, white cm. and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Metformin and birth control pill

I've been diagnosed with PCOS since 2007. I recently met with another gynaecologist. He started me on provera ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Another BFN!

I've been trying to conceive for 8 years off and on, but 1 straight year now. I've reached the level of frustr ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

3 dpo and light pink discharge after bd

I'm wondering what is wrong. Is it normal to spot light pink after having sex at 3 dpo?

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Creamy cm/ Pregnancy?

I am currently on cd 20 and I have no idea when I am supposed to ovulate. 8 days now since I have creamy cm. h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CD 13 and no OPK positive as yet?

Is it still possible to get a positive on my OPK after CD 13?

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone else using Vitex this cycle?

Searching for a cycle buddy. I'm using Vitex this cycle and I'm on cd 7. Just would be nice to have someone in ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is anyone else taking Vitex/ Chaste tree? How soon did you start seeing results?

I have PCOS and haven't had a real period for over a year. I started using Vitex and 3 days later I started sp ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

7 dpo and hopeful

Hi, I have pcos and have ttc numerous times over the past 6-7 years. I have been checking my cm and charts ce ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages