Community post

Discussion

Another BFN!

I've been trying to conceive for 8 years off and on, but 1 straight year now. I've reached the level of frustration.

My partner is 13 yrs older than I am and he has a 19 year old daughter who is now pregnant. I'm honestly happy for her and their family. But I'm also sad and jealous at the same time.

My greatest desire is to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. Just want my dream and desire fullfilled. Am I wrong for having these feelings?

Babywq- In a Hurtful Place

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

babywq Awwwwww I'm so sorry to hear about your partners 19yo being preggo. I must admit that, that would not sit very comfortable with me. I also know when my one friend got BFP I felt that I did something wrong for me not to get my BFP. Age plays a big roll in getting pregnant.
Are u using bbt, opk ??
I read by using soft cups you increase you chances of catching the egg.
I annoys me when people say, it just happened!!!! Cause it doesn't just happen; Right???

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

11 years ago

Hi Nicolene12,

I did opk, saliva fern tests, clomid, and vitex. I haven't done bbt. I have pcos and don't ovu on my own with very irregular periods.

I'm wonder, what is soft cup?

I'm trying to stay positive and in good spirit.

Thanks for responding, atleast I know that I'm not alone or going crazy.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo