Posts by caidenctp

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Has anyone used the Bluecross hpt brand off amazon?

More specifically, they're the bluecross babi one step home pregnancy test strips, 25 tests for ~$8. I've had ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Warning for those TTC after IUD removal

Please, please wait a few cycles to TTC after you get an IUD removed. I thought I was so lucky to have gotten ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How do you add a HPT to your TWW page?

All of the sudden I can't find where you do that?

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFP???? OMG?!

I took another test this morning with FMU, and I swear there's a faint line! It's an Internet cheapie test off ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Hmm

My cycles so messed up I have no idea how to chart it accurately. Just took an Internet cheapie test because w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Vitamins!!!

My dad recently closed down his vitamin store and gave me a bunch of women's vitamins, not for trying to conce ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long after mirena removal does it take to get pregnant if i had no periods while it was inserted

I got my IUD on March 7, 2009. I had it removed on Jan 2 2013 same day I *thought* I was ovulating. I never ha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

DO you have to have a period before you can conceive after mirena removal?

Can you get pregnant after IUD removal BEFORE having a period? Thanks (PS- i didnt have a period for almost 3. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Periods after Mirena

Hello, although I know I ovulated Jan 2-3, I didn;t have a period the entire time i had a mirena. So I'm 14DPO ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

out this month

took a FRER test this orning without a hint of anything. am at 14DPO so I don't see how I'm not out for the mo ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago