Community post

Journal

Vitamins!!!

My dad recently closed down his vitamin store and gave me a bunch of women's vitamins, not for trying to conceive at all just daily multivitamins. So I'm very pleased to have looked at the ingredients list and found:
1. 100% DV of vitamin A, all from beta-carotene which is the safe kind and what's recommended while TTC
2. 400mcg of folate(folic acid) which is the minimum suggested to take while TTC/pregnant
3. RED RASPBERRY LEAF TEA!! Which I'm the most excited about, as it strengthens your uterus which is exactly what I need after removing my mirena on 1/02/13. The mirena makes the uterus thin so implantation can't occur, so the raspberry leaf will be making my uterine lining nice and thick, and also it helps to regulate your cycle which the mirena completely took away while I had it (am still waiting for an AF since its removal!)
4. Red clover, which I don't know much about but read that it is used in combination with the raspberry tea for fertility!
5. A bunch of other stuff you'd expect to find in a multivitamin ;)
I'm really excited to start taking these daily, and will report back if I notice any improvements, etc. I mean, all that good stuff couldn't hurt right? :)

For those interested, the vitamins are New Chapter Every Woman multivitamin, for immune, stress, and hormone support. I saw them online for $13 for a one or two month supply.

Wish me luck! Baby dust to everyone!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo