Community post

Journal

BFP???? OMG?!

I took another test this morning with FMU, and I swear there's a faint line! It's an Internet cheapie test off amazon (25 tests for less then $8), and a lot of the reviews said the extremely faint line is very common, and can sometimes takes WEEKS for the line to get any darker, so I definitely need to go to the store tomorrow and get a FRER. I'm shocked because I only removed my IUD 5 weeks ago and haven't had an AF yet, and didn't even think I ovulated this month due to the removal. Wish me luck with the test tomorrow morning, I'm trying not to freak out before I know for sure!!!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Oh I should add I've been cramping for the last week or so, and my boobs are slightly sore but mostly just bigger and way firmer then usual.... Ahhh!!! :):)

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh and couldn't take a picture of the test because the strip is so small, my camera just makes it one big blur so it'd be useless to upload here

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo