Posts by taragaby

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

I had a scan at 6.1 weeks - Hcg day before was 8000. Only managed to see yolk sac - i am concerned..

I am trying to stay calm - they have asked me back in a couple of weeks. I asked a couple of women who said th ...

10 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Nausea for past 2 days

Belly button pain only lasted the day of my last entry ..but nausea is much worse... Wearing the travel ban ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Pain around belly button region

Felt the dull pain all day..hurts when i press

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Does anyone know how much hcg needs to be in urine for Clearblue digitals to say 3+ weeks pregnant?

I have avoided going back to hospital since last friday when my hcg was 268..i read some women say the CB test ...

10 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Stomach cramps - come and go

Had cramps yesterday and toady - on stomach - bellybutton area and all over - hopefully just stretching...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Pian below breastbone all day

Ate soem pineapple at breakfast - not sure if this caused it...feels like the same rib pain I got at say 6+ mo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Digi says 2-3 Weeks

I am so excited that this might be - God willing of course - a successful pregnancy..

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do u think transvirginal ultrasounds are harmful?

I went to the hospital today because of spotting. The OB took AGES with a transvirginal probe..she was concern ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can overeating really affect progesterone levels?

Found this "Progesterone levels can drop by as much as 50 percent immediately after you eat, especially ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is 12mm good for uterus lining at 15 dpo? Thanks

I am suspicious that I may have an estrogen problem as my Cbfm never goes on high..I just get lows and the Pea ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago